|How to install ToolBoox|
The following describes in a simple and immediate way how to add the TooolBoox library to your project asp.net, both in new and existing project.
Microsoft visual studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
1. Open Visual Studio
2. Create new project or open existing project
3. Right click on Solutions Explorer and click on Add reference to add ToolBoox.dll to your current .net project.
4. Now browse ToolBoox.dll from file system
5. You will see reference of ToolBoox.dll in Solution Explorer under Bin folder
6. Now import namespace "ToolBoox" of the library as shown in below screenshot with "using ToolBoox;" directive in the header of .cs file
7. Now you can use all functions as shown in screenshot